Friday, 9 September 2016

Cryptic Clues Type "D"

Listed below are links for Cryptic Clues - Type "D" - CD Series

CD 1 to CD 5
Hints to solve CD 1 to CD 5
CD 6 to CD 10 and Solutions for CD 1 to CD 5
CD 11 to CD 15 and Solutions for CD 6 to CD 10
CD 16 to CD 20 and Solutions for CD 11 to CD 15
CD 21 to CD 25 and Solutions for CD 16 to CD 20
CD 26 to CD 30 and Solutions for CD 21 to CD 25
CD 31 to CD 35 and Solutions for CD 26 to CD 30
CD 36 to CD 40 and Solutions for CD 31 to CD 35
Solutions for CD 36 to CD 40

Also view in this blog :
Cryptic Clues Type "A"
Cryptic Clues Type "B"
Cryptic Clues Type "C"
Understanding Cryptic Clues

Cryptic Clues posted here are a part of "Play with Words" section in this blog. Few other sections that I've created in this blog include
"Nostalgia" - Bollywood Songs Review
"Mangala's Potluck" - Indian Vegetarian Recipes
"My Paintings" "Portraits" "My Poems" , Creative Writing etc.

To read my first post in this blog, click "My First Post"

Feel free to read a bit about me at "Hey....Meet Me!"

Have you read my article Lazing around with English ? If not, please read.

Also read A Word about Crossword Puzzles and Structure of a Crossword Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment