Friday 9 September 2016

Mangala's Cryptic Crossword Puzzle CA 2


Links that lead you to solutions for the above puzzle:
CA 11 to CA 15
CA 16 to CA 20

Would you like to understand the above type of clues before solving them? Please visit Understanding Cryptic Clues Type "A"
Wanna solve more Crossword Puzzles in this blog? Click "Mangala's Crossword Puzzles"

Also view in this blog:
Understanding Cryptic Clues where other different types of Cryptic Clues
Understanding Cryptic Clues Type "B"

Cryptic Clues and Crossword Puzzles posted here are a part of "Play with Words" section in this blog. Few other sections that I've created in this blog include: 
"Nostalgia" - Bollywood Songs Review
"Mangala's Potluck" - Indian Traditional Vegetarian Recipes
"My Paintings" "Portraits" Poems, Creative Writing etc.

To read my first post in this blog, click "My First Post"
Feel free to read about me at "Hey....Meet Me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment