Saturday 25 November 2017

Saras and her holy cow

Saras bought some butter
But the butter was no better
Since it was a bit bitter
She thought she ought to make
Some delicious butter
To make the bitter butter a lot better

So she ran to her farm
And asked her holy cow
I want to use the bestest butter
And sleep aaraam
Oh Ramaa Ram my dear cow, tell me how
So Ramaa Ram “moo”d
Feed me the best
Gimme lot of rest
Just so my mood is always at its best

Now you milk me
Leave half for my calf
Then to you, with love
I shall gift the rest half
Don’t drink it all with your better half!

Boil and boil high this half, let it cool
That cream on top, don’t throw it
Lest you be called a fool
In a cup, collect the cream
Just for a week, that should do.
Wanna know how this cream can make your dream turn true?

No comments:

Post a Comment